The end of summer brings out a certain amount of remorse mixed with happiness for us at Complete Public Relations even though we have the day off today. Here is what we are thinking about as we lounge.
10. John can’t wear white bucks anymore. Not that he has any white bucks to wear.
9. Greenville Drive baseball is over for the year.
8. But hey, we are entering festival season. Euphoria!, Reedy River Films, Albino Skunk Festival are on the top of the list.
7. Sarah, Kaitlyn and Brenda get to make pumpkin spice jokes about John again.
6. The office mood on Mondays will be totally dictated by Sarah again and how well the Georgia Bulldogs did over the weekend.
5. Brenda and Kaitlyn root for South Carolina. They have moderate expectations.
4. John roots for Syracuse. He is not sure if they have a football team.
3. There is a lot we will be digging soon, but can’t say. That is a teaser for a big project this fall.
2. The media always does stories on the first babies of the new year, but how come they never do stories on women in labor on labor day. That is a patented John joke.
1. Clowns. We are thinking of clowns.