What is it like to work for a public relations agency like Complete Public Relations? Consider this timeline from the past the past few days.
- Wednesday 3 p.m.: Help prepare for the CNN Town Hall at The Old Cigar Warehouse.
- Wednesday 6 p.m.: John, our boss, actually shows up to talk to the media.
- Wednesday 8 p.m.: to 11 p.m. Tweet, tweet, tweet.
- Thursday 8 a.m.: Kaitlyn goes to the Greenville Chamber to take pictures of Wagner Wealth Management winning the Small Business of the Month award.
- Thursday 8 a.m.: Meanwhile, John is at a breakfast for the Habitat for Humanity CEO Build.
- Thursday 9 a.m.: Sarah and Brenda are working the phones for events.
- Thursday 11 a.m.: Kaitlyn produces video for client.
- Thursday 4 p.m.: Sarah heads to the Woodlands at Furman for its fourth anniversary event.
- Thursday 5 p.m.: John and Kaitlyn are at Wagner’s grand opening event of its new offices.
- Thursday 6 p.m.: We are all back at The Old Cigar Warehouse for the anniversary party for Liquid Catering. No one breaks a leg ice skating.
- Friday 9 a.m.: We laugh crazily through morning staff meeting. Many Arrested Development jokes are made.
- Friday 10:30 a.m.: Meeting with a new client in the staff room. Arrested Development jokes still float in the air. Client doesn’t notice.
And that is what we can tell you what happened publically. A lot more went into these three days than expected. We wrote blogs. We sent releases. We handled emergencies great and small.