We are stealing this blog from the awesome folks over at Bravo1 Protection. These are some of the best tips ever for going down to Fall for Greenville ever this weekend.
For those of you that aren’t aware, this event Greenville biggest street festival of the year with more than 150,000 people estimated to attend each day. There are more than 40 food tents, craft beer and wine and fantastic music on seven stages spread all down Main Street.
Bravo1 Protections’ Tips:
- Get there early, the street get really crowded late in the day.
- Parking at all the garages is $6 cash, make it easy and bring exact change!
- The event is free, but you do have to buy tickets to partake in any food, beverage or games. The lines get long, so buy your Taste Tickets online, 8 tickets for $5. Most food items are 3-6 bites and run 4-8 tickets. Beer is 6-8 tickets, wine is 8-10. Your tickets are good for the whole weekend.
- You do have to buy a wristband for $1 to drink alcohol on the street. Wristbands are sold at all the ticket booths or at Will Call outside City Hall. You do have to have a new wristband each day.
- If you live close into town, there is a bike valet under the Main Street Bridge on Japanese Dogwood (Falls Park).
- There are no pets, bikes or smoking allowed on the festival grounds.
- If you are game, the festival still needs more volunteers for various positions all weekend. It takes over 2,000 volunteers to make it all happen. If you are new to Greenville, this is a great way to meet people. Sign up below!
Bravo1 Protection is on-site all weekend running the ticket booths and controlling the event perimeter. Stop by and say hi!