1) We’re specialized. Especially in smaller companies, marketing, advertising, public relations, and digital media often fall under the responsibilities of the same office. But those are very different disciplines, and each one really needs individual attention in order for your projects to succeed. Bringing in a team of experts allows you to run expert campaigns across multiple disciplines, without going crazy as a jack of all trades.
2) We offer extra manpower when you need it most. There are only 24 hours in a day, but every business has times when they need to double those hours in order to get everything done. Whether it’s a crisis or a new product launch, there are plenty of times when a situation needs your full attention, but day-to-day business operations also need your full attention. Think of an agency as your body double in those situations, and both aspects of your business can receive the full attention they need.
3) We bring needed outsider perspective. Many people think of an agency as a specialty shop for unique situations. That can be true, but sometimes you need a team that can think outside the four walls of your business for everyday situations. Whether it’s new branding or a social media refresh, it’s helpful to have an educated outsider’s opinion.
4) It’s delegating, but better. You could pass yet another project along to a colleague who is just as overbooked as you. Or you could give it to a team of people with the dedication, knowledge, and most importantly, time to make that special project succeed.
5) We’re fun. Let’s be honest, you get tired of interacting with the same people every single weekday. Why not mix it up with some new faces? Sometimes we even have donuts.
And if your hire Complete Public Relations, you will be hiring an agency that has won 17 awards for its work in the past 10 months?