GREENVILLE, S.C. – Complete PR’s president and owner, John Boyanoski, has been named to GVL 40 Steering Committee, which is being tasked with plotting a future growth plan for the City of Greenville.
The Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee will officially represent the citizens of Greenville and will work closely with the City’s planning staff, the planning consultant team and other community members to help guide the comprehensive planning process. The 44-member
Steering Committee will serve as a working group and members’ responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance and direction to the staff and consultants at crucial steps in the process
- Acting as spokespersons for the comprehensive planning initiative
- Serving as hosts at public events during the process
- Identifying volunteers for action committees and providing direction to those committees
- Recruiting volunteers to assist with community outreach and meeting facilitation
- Facilitating public meetings
- Disseminating information during the planning process through their individual networks
- Presenting the vision for adoption before appropriate bodies
- Serving as stewards of the plan once it is adopted
In addition to running Complete PR, Boyanoski serves on the boards of The Children’s Museum of the Upstate, Rebuild Upstate, The South Carolina Small Business Development Council and The Greenville Chamber Board of Advisors; is past chairman of the Greenville Zoo Foundation Board and the Greenville Chamber’s PULSE Advisory Council. He was named one of Greenville’s Best and Brightest in 2012; is a graduate of Leadership Greenville Class 40 and a graduate of the Greenville Health System Medical Scholar program. He was named the Greenville Chamber’s 2014 Young Professional of the Year. He is the author of four books including Reimagining Greenville.
“I am deeply honored to be serving to help steer the future of Greenville,” Boyanoski said.
About Complete PR:
Complete PR is a full service public relations firm providing expertise in media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, government affairs, and long-term public strategy. Our team specializes in telling our client’s stories in new and compelling ways. We do this by providing access to the media outlets and community influencers who can help you achieve your results. Connect with us via www.completepr.net. Complete Public Relations – It’s in the name