- Introduce yourself and share your role at Complete PR:
I’m Anna Rice and I’m the summer intern at Complete PR.
- Where are you from?
- Any hobbies?
Drawing, painting, playing tennis, 9round.
- As a LASSIE, what did you want to be when you we’re a grown-up?
I wanted to be the Head Butler at the Haunted Mansion in Disney World. I still want to be the Head Butler at the Haunted Mansion ride.
- Do you have any special skills or weird talents?
I’m really good at figuring out which salsa is the mild and which salsa is the hot at any Mexican restaurant. Without even tasting it, purely just based on looks. Also, I can draw.
- We’ve never had a salsa connoisseur before! What is your favorite part of your job now?
Writing. I absolutely love to write. Last summer, my job was serving college kids burritos at Chipotle. So pretty much every aspect of this job is an improvement.
- Would you rather have a pet monkey or pet tiger? Tiger, hands down. And it’s not a Clemson thing. A monkey would just absolutely bug the ever-living sh*t out of me.
- Are you a morning or night person?
Still trying to figure that out. Let me get back to you on that one.
- We take the shows we watch very seriously. What is your favorite & least favorite TV show?
Favorite is almost impossible to decide. For humor, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Yes! Salt the snail!), Portlandia, The Office. For seriousness, Sherlock, Twin Peaks, Black Mirror. Honestly, I watch a sinful amount of TV and I could talk about it for hours. You name it, I bet I have seen it. Least favorite TV show probably Glee.
- We politely suggest adding Arrested Development to your watch list. Are you superstitious?
I wouldn’t say I’m “super”stitious, but I’m a little stitious. Kidding. Yes, I am extremely superstitious. However, I love black cats.
- What’s your favorite thing about Greenville?
The Greenville mall has better stores than the Anderson mall. The only thing good left in Anderson is Great American Cookie. I also love Greenville’s art scene.
- Favorite social media channel?
Twitter!I like to be myself there.
- What’s your favorite app (not including social media)?
I have this cartoon back shaving app where you just shave a guys back. It’s very relaxing. Therapeutic, even.
- Wait, really? What is your favorite publicity stunt/PR campaign of all time?
I love the Dove Real Beauty Campaign. I am not sure if that qualifies, but I think it is brilliant and one of the most impactful marketing campaigns ever.
- What was your favorite class in college that was unrelated to your major?
I loved shag class. Except for when I had to dance with this one guy who had hands as limp as cooked salmon.
- We’re glad you survived. If you could say one thing to your previous boss, what would it be?
It was an honor to work under you, I can’t believe I got the opportunity. We’ll never really know if I was even qualified for that position, but wow I am grateful!
- If you could write a message to yourself five years ago, what would you say?
“Hey don’t dye your hair gray in the middle of the night with your friends.”
- Not trying to open a can of worms here, but if you could change one thing about the world, what cause would you choose?
There are many things I would change. On a deep note, I would rid the world of poverty and homelessness. On a very shallow note, I would get rid of all unflattering overhead lighting. Only lamps, and candlelight.
- Cheers to that. What was the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
“Don’t cry over spilt milk.” I wouldn’t say that’s the best advice, but I genuinely can’t remember anything else. Amongst its deeper meaning, this advice has allowed me to be completely unfazed by the spillage of household dairy.
- One last thing- how do you take your coffee?
Practically white from the cream with 4 Splenda.